Customer Service Agent Italian-English (temporary)
Customer Service Agent English and Italian (temporary) - Eurail – Utrecht
Do you enjoy answering customers’ questions and assisting them with booking their trip of a lifetime? Are you proactive, enthusiastic and speaking English and Italian fluently? Then we are looking for you! As our Customer Service Agent, you will help our customers make their European train journey go as smoothly as possible.
Eurail offers you the best of both worlds. We offer you the atmosphere and freedom of a start-up, combined with the professionality and resources of an established company.
We sell Interrail or Eurail passes that enable our travellers to enjoy Europe’s rail network in 31 countries. We have enabled millions of travellers from all around the world to explore the best of Europe, and we constantly work to improve our product and brand proposition for our international customers. We create connections that leave lasting impressions!
With our multicultural and passionate team, we believe that creative thinking and diversity helps to improve our brands and ultimately create a unique experience for our customers, and one that they will want to repeat.
Job description and Role
Eurail.com offers pre and after sales customer service, but also train reservations to customers travelling across Europe. You will join our team of 50 agents, who together speak 10 different languages and come from 13 different countries, and help us delivering the best customer service. You will be mainly working from home, however trainings are provided during office hours and in our office in Utrecht, and part of your work can also be performed there.
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Answering customers’ questions through email, Facebook Messenger and Twitter;
- Administrative work.
As our team works with shifts, you will receive your planning on a weekly basis. Depending on the number of requests we receive from our customers, you will work between 8 and 40 hours per week , including some evenings and weekends.
We ask your availability for:
- at least 8 hours one weekend per month (working from home);
- at times in the evening (also from home), as per scheduled shift;
- You are available for an interview on December 18 or 19;
- The training start 13 January until 16 January 2020
- You can start on 13 January 2020;
- The position is initially for 4 months.
Boxes to tick
You are the Customer Service Agent we are looking for if you have the following characteristics:
- You have excellent writing skills in English and Italian and speaking English and Italian fluently;
- You are accurate, with a keen eye for detail;
- You have a good understanding of European geography;
- You have a good understanding of social media;
- You have affinity and experience with traveling;
- You work independently and proactively;
- You are flexible in your working times;
- You adapt quickly to changes;
- You have a sense of humour and team spirit;
- You are a strong communicator;
- You have an affinity with computers and systems;
- You are able to get acquainted with new systems quickly.
- You have a EU passport or a permit to work in the Netherlands, plus a BSN and IBAN;
- You have a registered address in the Netherlands and reside in the Netherlands;
- You have a reliable and safe internet connection.
Why work for Eurail.com?
- Proper training and attention to get you up to speed quickly;
- Due to the seasonal nature of our products, workloads vary per week;
- You will work in a very positive, international environment with helpful colleagues;
- A young, growing and informal organisation.
A glimpse of life at Eurail
Excited to start your application? Here are a few things to help you get going:
- Have a read of our application tips to give your resume a boost
- Hear what our employees have to say about life here at Eurail
If you are interested, then the only application is allowed via Randstad.nl There you will find the vacancy and you can apply directly.