Are you service-minded, flexible, independent and organized? Do you feel at home in an international environment?
Then apply now for Reservations Representative
From our headquarters in Utrecht we offer train reservations to our customers. For this new service we are looking for reservations representatives.
In this role you will be responsible for booking train reservations and answering questions related to reservations .
We are looking for people who enjoy assisting our customers and help them making their European train journey go as smoothly as possible. Are you proactive, enthusiastic and do you know your languages, then we’re looking for you.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Making train reservations;
- Customer contact by email and phone;
- Administrative work;
- Handling refunds;
- Fulfilment of reservations;
- Optimizing workflow: recommending improvements to procedures;
Who are we looking for?
- You are available to work for 20-40 hours per week over a period that is yet to be decided;
- Your English is perfect, both spoken and written;
- Spanish and Dutch language skills, both spoken and written, is a plus;
- You have affinity with computers and experience with Word, Outlook, Excel;
- You quickly get acquainted with new systems;
- You have an EU passport or a permit to work in the Netherlands.
- You work independently and proactively;
- You are accurate, with a keen eye for detail;
- You have a sense of humor and team spirit;
- You are a strong communicator, both written and spoken;
- You are looking for a service-focused job in a young, compact organization;
- You have a flexible attitude towards work schedules;
- You surprise customers with your perfect preparation: you engage and anticipate customers’ needs.
What do we offer?
- Product and engagement trainings;
- A young, growing organization;
- The opportunity to contribute to our company achievements in a concrete and directly visible way;
- A truly international environment;
- A €10,- gross hourly wage;
- We will not reimburse travelexpenses;
- Due to the seasonal character of our products, the size of the team will vary depending on the season. This means that the length of the contract differs per person.
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy and do you also have relevant experience? Email us your CV and cover letter in English. Applications can be sent to: email@example.com, Attn. Manager Reservations Janice Jie, mentioning the vacancy Reservations Representative.
Qualified candidates will be invited for a language test and interview and potentially a follow-up interview.
Questions about this vacancy can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted soon.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.