Are you service-minded, flexible, independent and organized? Do you feel at home in an international environment? Then apply for:
Who is Eurail.com?
Eurail.com is a fast growing e-commerce company based in the Netherlands. We sell rail passes to travelers who want to discover Europe the best way possible: by train. We sell the Interrail pass to European residents and the Eurail pass to non-European residents. We have a global reach with customers from every country imaginable ordering their pass from us. Our main market is the US, UK, Canada and Down Under. But we also have many customers from South-America, Asia and Europe.
Eurail.com offers the best of both worlds: We are in the top largest Internet companies in the Netherlands with an estimated annual turnover of over €75 million. At the same time we are a small company in terms of our team; we’re currently 70 people at the headquarters and a lot of temporary employees. Eurail.com is owned by 32 European railway and boat companies.
From our headquarters in Utrecht we are offering train reservations to our customers. For this service we are looking for reservations representatives.
In this role you will be responsible for booking train reservations.
We are looking for people who enjoy assisting our customers and help them making their European train journey go as smoothly as possible. Are you proactive, enthusiastic and do you know your languages, then we’re looking for you.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Making train reservations;
- Customer contact by email and phone;
- Administrative work;
- Optimizing workflow: recommending improvements to procedures;
Who are we looking for?
- You are available to work for 16-40 hours per week from mid March until August 1st 2015;
- Your English is perfect, both spoken and written;
- Spanish and Dutch language skills, both spoken and written, is a plus;
- You have affinity with computers and experience with Word, Outlook, Excel;
- You quickly get acquainted with new systems;
- You have an EU passport or a permit to work in the Netherlands;
- You live in Utrecht or nearby Utrecht.
- You work independently and proactively;
- You are accurate, with a keen eye for detail;
- You have a sense of humor and team spirit;
- You are a strong communicator, both written and spoken;
- You are looking for a service-focused job in a young, compact organization;
- You have a flexible attitude towards work schedules;
- You surprise customers with your perfect preparation: you engage and anticipate customers’ needs.
What do we offer?
- Product and engagement trainings;
- A young, growing organization;
- The opportunity to contribute to our company achievements in a concrete and directly visible way;
- A truly international environment;
- A €10,- gross hourly wage; no travel expenses;
- Due to the seasonal character of our products, the workload varies per week. This means that work schedules also change.
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy and do you also have relevant experience? Email us your CV and cover letter in English. Applications can be sent before January 31 2015 to: email@example.com, Attn. Recruiter Claudia Hagenaars, mentioning the vacancy Reservations Representative. Qualified candidates will be invited to do an at home language test and potentially a recruitment day. Recruitment days will be held on February 19th 2015 and February 26th 2015. You must be available on one of these 2 days if you’re interested in this vacancy.
Questions about this vacancy can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted soon.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.