Customer Service Agents (part-time)
Eurail.com is currently looking for Customer Service Agents to work part-time from home, answering emails from our customers.
Our customer service agents reply to emails from customers and website visitors of www.eurail.com, www.interrail.eu and www.germanrailpasses.com. These emails are mainly about traveling in Europe, about which pass to choose and about which trains to take. We receive about 60.000 emails per year. We work together in a common email system with several agents on each language and reply to customers within 24 hours.
The requirements to apply for this vacancy are:
- You have excellent writing skills in English and in Spanish
- You fit the profile of the team:
- You are committed to your job
- Your age is between 18 and 35 years
- You are flexible in your working times
- You have affinity with traveling, computers and social media
- You are currently living in The Netherlands
- You have an EU passport or a permit to work in the Netherlands
If you are interested in working at Eurail.com, you can send an email before January 15th 2015 to Claudia Hagenaars (Recruiter) via email@example.com to apply for this position. Please include your CV and motivation letter. Please also mention the languages you speak.